Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Meet Ms. Krause





Hello! My name is Brittni Krause (Ms. Krause) and I am from the small town of Mishicot, WI where I lived with my parents, older brother, and twin sister.  I went to the University of Wisconsin Stevens Point for special and regular education, but fell in the love with the Green Bay/ De Pere area. This is why I wanted to complete my student teaching in this location. I currently live in De Pere and once I complete my student teaching I would love to find a full-time teaching position in the area. I will be in Mrs. Lambrecht’s classroom until March 28th and I am very excited to begin working with your children. I will learn from them just as much as they will learn from me. If you have any questions for me please do not hesitate to ask, you can contact me at bkrau180@uwsp.edu. I look forward to spending the next few months with your wonderful 1st graders!

Sincerely,

Ms. Krause 

No comments:

Post a Comment