Wednesday, May 11, 2016

PBIS Classroom Party!!!

I am happy to inform you that our class has earned a classroom party for PBIS. As a class they had a goal to fill up Mr. Potato head and early this week they accomplished their goal. To fill up Mr. Potato head the whole class had to be caught doing something especially good or a student winner for our classroom drawing could choose to add a part. To decide on a party we tried a new way to vote. I created a Doodle poll for them to complete. All they had to do was click the link on our Sqworl page (from a Chromebook or my computer), type their name, click their choice, and hit save. Their votes were confidential and only I could see the results. They thought it was very cool and they all did it correctly. The winner was an ice cream sundae party! Today I will be sending a note home asking for parents who are willing to send in a topping (or bowls and spoons). On Monday I will follow up with what you can send. This way we won't get doubles and we will have a wide variety for the kiddos! I will supply vanilla ice cream. Our party will be on Friday, May 20th. Below you can see the results of the Doodle. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment